četrtek, 1. maj 2014

First day of month may:)

Hey folks!
I hope you had a blast today on the first of May:) I sure had. On my way to the final destination I picked up a random guy that needed a ride to Žalec,he had quite a story to tell,good experience:) 

Five of  us,went to a climbing area...guess which one,Ter!:) A crew of four guys and one girl, or should I say one girl and four guys, Anja,Luka,Karel,Miha and me. The day really started at around 11 o'clock when Karel went a bit crazy and did Flosfest 8a+ on his first try,he needed three all together,I still had a bit empty stomack,so my time to shine was after Luka walked the line of Flosfest,same as Karel. Then I tryed a 8b route called Gojzr party-and what a party. I did in third try and I was happy about it (but not happy enough) I didn't went to bed at 7 in the evening just for one hard route:P
So when Luka and Karel were trying Bitch-a route of which the FA was done by me on previous Friday, I grabed a small snack and was watching Miha while he was on sighting one 7b+,also Anja did a quick work in one 6b+:)

After getting some much needed food into me(yesterday I wasn't feeling OK and I didn't ate much) I focused my efforts to Adijo Pamet,a boulderi 8a route on a biiig boulder,around 13m high. Managed to climb it on my second go and the day came to an end...not really:P After the climbing part of the day,three people in desperate need of some pica went to get some,Miha,Anja and me were determent to get some calories into us. 

                            
              Some calories?:P 60cm of pica


                       
                Me sending Adijo pamet 8a

And after we ate almost all of the pica(good effort) we were driving home and Anja said "here they have a really good ice cream" Miha and me looked at each other and it was decided:)

                                                     Ice cream it is!:D

                           
You should never plug in a cable if you are angry and if it's raining at the same time!:P


              

                    The end:) stay strong!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar