sobota, 10. maj 2014

Sending mode ON!

Yo!
I thought that I won't have to write for some time now but things are just happening every time I visit a climbing area:)
Today was probably the most productive day in my climbing carrer,I did two 8b+'s and my friend Timči did his first 8c+, Miza za 6(Table for 6),congrats again man!:D
All this happened in my favourite climbing area, called Kotečnik. If you have never been here,well, just make shore you put it on your list of crags that you must visit:)
So the day started at around 11 o'clock when we found ourselves in our almost second home,sector Oboki,where else:P
We warmed up on now almost classic warmup Specjalist-guernica 8a+,and then I went directly into my first objective,a route called Akebono,starts in a traverse and finishes around 12m above the ground on the anchor of Guernica. Managed to do this one on my first try today,happy:)
Then after some belaying action,I went to try Umazana igra,another 8b+ in sector Oltar,went thru the moves and after Timči checked off Miza,I checked off Umazana igra:) we like it if things are as simple as they were today.
Now only 5 hard routes remain for me in Kotečnik,and I believe,that if this syke continues at least three of them should happen soon:)
Me on Umazana igra 8b+

Big move,holding the swing:)

Syke was high,flower picking :P

On friday im going to Pecka climbing festival in Bosnia,rock looks crazy and the nature as well,cant wait! Join us if you can! 
See ya:)




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar