nedelja, 25. maj 2014

Firmament re-bolted!:D

Good day!:)
Yesterday was a beautiful but a bit hot day in Kotečnik,I wanted to do a route that was just recently re-bolted and is super nice,its called Firmament,graded 8b.
Needed around 5 tryes to do this one,I had some really hard beta,but then I figuered out an easyer one and it went without problems:)
I think it was one of those days when everyone climbed something,some Hungarian friends did Adrenalin 8b and CSN 8a+,
my amigos Andro and Štef did Impulz 8a+,Štef also climbed Divji mož 8a and his girlfriend did two 7a+ :) good team effort!
Now,three hard routes remain on my list in Kotečnik,Im just hopping that its not gonna be too hot too soon :P it really drains me of my power and then I feel like a bag of potatoes.
Did some trainig after the send:)



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar