petek, 9. maj 2014

THE day

Que passa?!:)
Yesterday only good stuff happened I guess,and its nice to have a day like this from time to time:)
I didnt go to work cuz I had some more important things to do. First I meet up with my friend Karel and we went to Ljubljana to deliver some dog food to some stores. So I am standing in front of a dog shop and bakery in Ljubljana, while Karel went to get some more stuff from the van,and Im thinking like "damn,if I live again I wanna be a dog and I would live in this shop" cuz it has everything that your heart desires,dog cookies,biscuites meat sticks,some lollipops,chocolate...even cake! All for spoiling our furry friends:) 
When we were finished delivering the food,Karels sister kindly invited us to have some morning coffee,no big deal right? yeah....if it wasnt in this place:
The tallest building in Slovenia,we were able to se Triglav from here:)


All people that were in there were dressed very nice,me and Karel...hipi outfit:)
After this nice experience we visited my sponsor, Five ten, to get some new climbing shoes,its always nice to go for a visit:)
The best tools for your foot:D


Our next destination was Kranj,another dog food delivery and another sponsor visit, prAna this time. Vanja,who is the boss there,told me the day before that they have the entire colection for summer and winter. I couldnt wait to see it! When we came to the room...I dont think I was ever this excited about clothes,both collections are sooooo nice:you can check the summer collection here: http://www.prana.com/ and once you made up your mind, this is the place to buy them: http://www.pranatrgovina.si/.
New stuff for summer! More to come:D

Like that wasnt enough already,me and Karel went climbing to Kotečnik,also Mr.Kruder joined us for a quick session,good luck in Swiss man!
For warm up I went one 6c,repeled down and straight into after warm up,8b this time:)
After that I went for Stigmata, a nice but unfortunatelly very artificial route of which the grade sets in at 8b+/c. Wanna know what happened? First try was to re-know the route(I tryed it last year for like 4 times i think) and on my second go this day I managed to sent it like it was no big deal,wasnt even really pumped,we spend some time laughing about it,cuz it just happened out of no where:)
The day came to an end and we went for a nice cold refreshing drink:)
Its all coming together right now,hopefully good karma will stay with me for a long time!

Have a nice weekend and stay tuned for more! :D



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar