ponedeljek, 12. maj 2014

Looking back

Hey guys!
This is going to be just a short post about my ascents that I did in a one month period.
Yesterday I added a cheery on top of the creme by climbing Nostalgija dolgih senc 8b+/c in good old Kotečnik:)
With this ascent I did something that I never even dreamed of, four 8b+ routes (two of them 8b+/c) in four day or should I say in three,because on friday I wasn't climbing on rock,I was training on plastic.
So the ascents are the following:
Ledena doba 8a, flash
Pueblo 8a, second go
Adijo pamet 8a, second go
Flosfest 8a+, flash
Gojzr party 8b
Big bang theory 8b, second go
Kvantna fizika 8b, second go
Lala land 8b+
Bitch 8b+ FA
Stigmata 8b+/c
Akebono 8b+
Umazana igra 8b+
Nostalgija dolgih senc 8b+/c

This is it,for now,hopefully next vikend ill find myselve yet again in the amazing vertical world:)





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar