petek, 30. maj 2014

Plastic can be fantastic

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup you put it into a bottle it becomes the bottle you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow,or it can crash, be water my friend!"
The man.The myth.The legend.

A nice statement that one of my idols, Bruce Lee, said once,its really one of my favourites because if you really try to understand it, it has a really deep meaning,be adaptive,try to understand every situation and once you do,you can choose wether you are going do adapt to that situation or you are going to make the situation to adapt to you. Trying to find the most efficient way to make it thru.
A suportive statement for the start:)

My training on plastic became even harder then it was before, and if I can see the progress,I dont mind how hard the training is. Today was really like a big step forward on my training wall,I have three routes on it and at first the goal was to climb each route individuali. After some time I was able to connect two routes together into one route,220 moves long. But yesterday it came up to my mind from out of no where"dude,put together all three routes". That was it,I got syked as hell :) 
Morpho holds...some of the best holds on the market:D

Route no.1 has 80 moves and on 2/3 of it you have a really hard boulder after a bad rest and I was falling on the last hard move preety much all the time...really brutal :P but once I sticked that move,I was like "there is no surendering now!". The rest of the entire route is a bit easyer,you have a hard section and a bad rest and so on...300 moves all together:) So today I finished off what just might be the hardest route I have ever done on plastic,and I am super happy about it...le progression :D

Now my plan is to focus on routes that are around 40 moves long,pure power endurance with no resting holds and much harder moves all the time,this is how I keep my syke up on plastic,I always have some projects,something to do:)
Most of the time,a friend:)




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar