ponedeljek, 3. november 2014

A bit of everything!

Sunny day everyone! :)
Since the last post soo many things happened that I don't really know where to start, so I'm just gonna tell you the ones that were the most exciting to me.


Let's start with some unfinished busynes in Retovje,more specificaly with a route called Palačinka that I mentioned in one of the previous posts. Got some great news about it,the unfinished busynes got finished in style haha.

I climbed the route in my second visit on my second try which in totall means seven and because I really didn't had to fight hard  to do it I think it's 8b+, but a soft one. Anyway the video should be out shortly,for real this time.


Next stop is Osp. I went there to visit good friends Vladi and Simona and they're dog Varja as they were enjoying the deserved hollidays :) On the first day I managed to climb Matičkov svet in Osp which is graded 8b and I managed to do it secong go. I also tryed Osapski pajek 8c but was too tyred to do it.

In the evening we went to Dekatlon to see if we had any money to spent :P And I ended up buying a inflating mattres on which I sleept thru the night :) The cooking was phenomenal and I really enjoyed the time that I spent there. The next day we went to Mišja peč and after a poor start in the Osp in the morning I collected myself together and flashed Sonce v očeh 8a+,I knew one move so for me it was 3/4 on sight :) I did onsighted Chiquita 8a and tryed my luck also in the extension which is 8b but failed not far from the anchor. 
In Sonce v očeh:)
And in Chiquita.



Another good weeked was when Nejc and me went to Čreta on Saturday and I did Milf hunter 7c+ second go and finally figuerd out the beta for Game of Thrones 8b,could have done it in the same day but rope got caught in my knee and prevented from turning it so I wasnt able to do the full rotation and fell. We were back the next day and I did it first go and was even putting the draws during the ascent,that made me feel strong haha :)

We had some fog :P

Bohinjska bela,the old one,got a visit by me and Nejc yet again but the conditions don't seem to be cooperating with us. Sun was shining and it made the polished cripms and footholds impossible to hold on to. Anyhow I did a very good on-sight attempt in Literarni nokturno 8a where I fell three moves below the anchor because I didn't saw a hold fast enough..so I had to do it on my second try :)


Last but not least was Črni kal that we visited nad I was there for the first time,routes that I did where all very nice,it's a nice place in general, but very crowdy.

I did JJJ a 27m long 8a that was bolted in the year 2003 for the event Memorial Janeza Jegliča Johana,that's why the route is called JJJ. Thanks Miha for the explanation :D I managed to do it on-sight and I'm damn proud on that!


a nice good bye sunset:)



Some more climbing will be happening for sure so stay tuned and enjoy the sunny weather while it lasts!! :D see ya

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar