ponedeljek, 22. september 2014

Sunny weekend!!!

Haudy folks:)
The sun became a bit less shy in the past days but unfortunatelly rain still rules these lands.
And if it doesn't rain,the water that is left behind,caught on trees,buildings and especially rocks can not be dryed out by the sun and wind in the right time...but if the will is strong,rock doesn't need to be completely dry:)
Autumn is showing it's brown face already.
On saturday I went to Ožbalt to get a bit of granite under my fingers and I really got what I wanted,maybe a bit too much perhaps haha:)
I warmed up on some easy but beautiful bolders and then I tryed Supaplex sit,but it was way too hot for those small crimps,after that I went to the Ramadan block and meet a cool guy Marko who was also trying hard on some stuff,so we teamed up but the holds were damped and did not allow serious pulling.
Tepms came down a bit so we decided to go to Supaplex again but it was no different than before...I did managed to flash the stand start of it...at least something,but a new friendship counts too :D

Yesterday Nejc and I went to a climbing area called Snovik,a nice place with two harder routes,366 dni graded 8a and Krvavi pajek 8b/b+. The first one I managed to on sight despite the wet first part,but luckilly the crux was dry and so was the top...more or less :)
Pajek didn't want to give in,the entire undercling was wet and as it happens to be that that is the crux...it was not the best combination,but it's a nice route and I'll return to do it when it dryes out :)
A nice orange wall is certanly worth visiting.

It's magic! :P

Resting after the crux:)

After the climbing part,Terme Snovik were on our minds and I was planing a much needed rest day and a hot jacuzzi seemed like a nice start,and it really felt like heaven :D
Im just taking it easy now,sipping some tea and waiting for better conditions,can't wait for them:)
Yummy:D

A reminder that sunny days exist :D see ya!









Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar