petek, 20. junij 2014

When plan fails

Hey guys!
I was really really looking forward to this end of the week cuz I had some crazy plans in my mind,and today was the first day that should be full of syke,and it was until...
We were brave!:)

Me and Timči went climbing to Ter,the previous weekend I was there and I tryed two amazing projects and this weekend should have been the sending one. 
We warmed up and I felt great,but as I repeled down from one route I looked at my finger that had a cut from the previous weekend and now it was even worse. It doesnt sound that bad does it,but to me...I went from :D to -.- :(
Because of this stupid vagina my entire plan fell apart. Both projects have small crimps which you cant grab if your finger is taped, so this sucks...badlly.
At least Timči had a good day and did Kvantna fizika and Gojzr parti,good effort!:) (probably because he was climbing in my Five ten shoes :P)
Tomorrow ill probably go to Kotečnik or something,to try to cheer myselve up a bit,but as soon as my finger heals...Ill be back to finish what i've started,cant wait!
Party breaker and syke taker!

Hope you like the new look of my blog,its a bit less orangy then it was haha:)
Stay strong stay positive and avoid vaginas-dont take me wrong,you know what i mean :D




😆😃😆

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar